Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “3PL Market in Japan 2017-2021” report to their offering.
The third-party logistics market in Japan to grow at a CAGR of 3.53% during the period 2017-2021.
Third-Party Logistics Market in Japan 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is affordable prices through 3PL services. Construction of logistics facilities is a capital-intensive process, and a huge amount of funding is required to build large infrastructure. Therefore, most of the companies outsource their logistics and supply chain operations to 3PL players. Over 90% of the businesses in Japan outsource operations to 3PL players, as the companies do not have enough capital to invest in huge warehouse facilities and do not find the need to spend high amounts on logistics facilities.
- Global Logistic Properties (GLP)
- Kintetsu World Express (KWE)
- Sagawa Express
- Hitachi Transport System
Other prominent vendors
- Alps Logistics
- JFE Logistics
- Nichirei Logistics
- NIPPON EXPRESS
- Sakata Warehouse
- Toll Holdings
- Government initiatives in infrastructure development
- Using 3PL services to reduce costs
- Advances of e-commerce in retail sector
- Rebound in manufacturing sector
- Inadequate transportation infrastructure
- Rise in cargo theft
- Varying transportation costs in different regions
- Use of multimodal logistics
- Adoption of eco-friendly vehicles
- Advances in technology
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55xbcd/3pl_market_in